Nightlife 12th June 2022
La Ruta: Valencia’s Hidden Underground, Coming to the SurfaceBy: 247valencia
Just a day after I arrived in Valencia, my attention was drawn to a cultural movement existing here in the 80s and 90s. Labelled ‘La Ruta del Bakalao’ (also known as the Destroy Route, or simply La Ruta), this was a scene that represented many things at once: unlimited expression, the acceptance of all, and […]
- THE CITY OF VALENCIA HOSTS THE 7TH SUMA LEAGUE REGATTA ON MARCH 26th!
- MASTERCLASS ON THE HISTORY AND RELEVANCE OF THE HOLY GRAIL IN CULTURE AND SOCIETY
- THE CHILDREN’S NINOT OF THE COMISSIÓ FALLERA MARIÀ BENLLIURE – SÉQUIA DE TORMO DE BURJASSOT WINS FIRST PRIZE CAMINO DEL SANTO GRIAL
- HELEN RITZ GALLERY: UKRAINIAN ART IN VALENCIA
- A DAY OUT AT ‘MERCABAÑAL’ (VALENCIA)