Food 14th December 2022
Australian-Moroccan Orange Cake (Made in Valencia)By: 247valencia
Oranges and Clementinas are my favorite fruits, they remind me of when I was a child, pinching them from the trees on the way home from school. There is a wonderful cake that we make in Australia (it may originally be Moroccan), which combines two beautiful and readily available Spanish ingredients. Oranges and ground almonds. […]
- THE CITY OF VALENCIA HOSTS THE 7TH SUMA LEAGUE REGATTA ON MARCH 26th!
- MASTERCLASS ON THE HISTORY AND RELEVANCE OF THE HOLY GRAIL IN CULTURE AND SOCIETY
- THE CHILDREN’S NINOT OF THE COMISSIÓ FALLERA MARIÀ BENLLIURE – SÉQUIA DE TORMO DE BURJASSOT WINS FIRST PRIZE CAMINO DEL SANTO GRIAL
- HELEN RITZ GALLERY: UKRAINIAN ART IN VALENCIA
- A DAY OUT AT ‘MERCABAÑAL’ (VALENCIA)