Art 13th March 2023
FERNANDO BOTERO’S EXHIBITION ‘SENSUALITY AND MELANCHOLY’ AT FUNDACIÓN BANCAJA UNTIL THE 3RD OF SEPTEMBER!By: 247valencia
Sensuality and Melancholy, consists of 45 works and takes visitors on a journey through Botero’s artistic oeuvre dating back to his very first creations in the 1960s. Displayed from March 10th to September 3rd at Fundacion Bancaja, the exhibition has been curated by María Oropesa and its presentation was attended by the president of Fundacion […]
- SPENDING SEMANA SANTA IN POBLATS MARÍTIMS? CHECK OUT OUR TOP RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE AREA!
- EASTER BY THE SEA: EXCLUSIVE ‘24/7 VALENCIA’ GUIDE TO THE RELIGIOUS FESTIVITY
- SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPATION IN THE MASTERCLASS ON ‘THE HOLY GRAIL OF THE CATHEDRAL OF VALENCIA’ AT THE HOTEL TURIA
- MARÍA ANGELES MONTEAGUDO WINS THE III TITAINA VALENCIANA TOURNAMENT AT MI CUB
- “WHERE DOES THE SEA END AND THE SKY BEGIN?” A NEW GASTRONOMIC INITIATIVE, LA VIE EN VLUE, IN PLAZA DE LA REINA