Food 14th January 2023
MI MEDIA NARANJA: THE HISTORY OF VALENCIA AND ITS ORANGESBy: 247valencia
For many visitors to Valencia, one of the things that the city is most famed for are its oranges. Crowned the orange capital of Europe, Valencian oranges are thought of as some of the best – sweet, tangy, and not too bitter. ‘Mi media naranja’, translated to ‘my half orange’, has now come to signify […]
- THE CITY OF VALENCIA HOSTS THE 7TH SUMA LEAGUE REGATTA ON MARCH 26th!
- MASTERCLASS ON THE HISTORY AND RELEVANCE OF THE HOLY GRAIL IN CULTURE AND SOCIETY
- THE CHILDREN’S NINOT OF THE COMISSIÓ FALLERA MARIÀ BENLLIURE – SÉQUIA DE TORMO DE BURJASSOT WINS FIRST PRIZE CAMINO DEL SANTO GRIAL
- HELEN RITZ GALLERY: UKRAINIAN ART IN VALENCIA
- A DAY OUT AT ‘MERCABAÑAL’ (VALENCIA)