Art 15th May 2022
National Museum of Ceramics and Decorative Arts “González Martí” (Valencia)By: 247valencia
Founded in 1947 and open to the public since 1954 , the National Museum of Ceramics and Decorative Arts “González Martí” is located in the historic centre of Valencia. This emblematic museum is dedicated to ceramics, porcelain and other decorative arts such as textile art, traditional costumes and furniture. The ‘Palacio del Marqués de Dos […]
- THE CITY OF VALENCIA HOSTS THE 7TH SUMA LEAGUE REGATTA ON MARCH 26th!
- MASTERCLASS ON THE HISTORY AND RELEVANCE OF THE HOLY GRAIL IN CULTURE AND SOCIETY
- THE CHILDREN’S NINOT OF THE COMISSIÓ FALLERA MARIÀ BENLLIURE – SÉQUIA DE TORMO DE BURJASSOT WINS FIRST PRIZE CAMINO DEL SANTO GRIAL
- HELEN RITZ GALLERY: UKRAINIAN ART IN VALENCIA
- A DAY OUT AT ‘MERCABAÑAL’ (VALENCIA)