History 23rd February 2023
HOW THE 23-F COUP D’ÉTAT IN 1981 CONDITIONED MODERN POLITICAL IDENTITY IN SPAINBy: 247valencia
Four decades have passed since the 23-F coup attempt in Spain that took place on the 23rd of February 1981, yet it remains a symbolic turning point engraved in Spanish collective memory. A member of the ‘24/7 Valencia’ team sat down with Joan Oliart i Pons, a Catalan journalist and politician, to discuss his recollections […]
- SPENDING SEMANA SANTA IN POBLATS MARÍTIMS? CHECK OUT OUR TOP RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE AREA!
- EASTER BY THE SEA: EXCLUSIVE ‘24/7 VALENCIA’ GUIDE TO THE RELIGIOUS FESTIVITY
- SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPATION IN THE MASTERCLASS ON ‘THE HOLY GRAIL OF THE CATHEDRAL OF VALENCIA’ AT THE HOTEL TURIA
- MARÍA ANGELES MONTEAGUDO WINS THE III TITAINA VALENCIANA TOURNAMENT AT MI CUB
- “WHERE DOES THE SEA END AND THE SKY BEGIN?” A NEW GASTRONOMIC INITIATIVE, LA VIE EN VLUE, IN PLAZA DE LA REINA