##Friday, August 6, 2021 / 10:15 PM
Singing The Blues Away
ALEXEY LEÓN, alto saxophone
ALEX CONDE, piano
Renowned Cuban-Russian saxophonist Alexey León and international pianist Alex Conde immerse us in a night with bluesy vibes.
Open at 21:15 / concert: 22:15 (1 show of 75 min. with a 10 min. break).
Concert without ticket, but with obligatory table reservation (tables are assigned upon reservation and includes the two 40 min. shows with a 15 min. break).
Charge of 5 € per table occupant. Maximum of 6 occupants per table (there may be two adjoining tables with a maximum of six people). The distribution of tables cannot be changed. 1 obligatory drink / dinners (optional): fresh Valencian cakes available.
Saturday, August 7, 2021 / 22:15
TIME BY TIME 4tet
PAULA CÁNOVAS, voice
BERTRAND KIENTZ, guitar
GARRY JACKSON, double bass
PANCHO MONTAÑEZ, drums
An eclectic review of songs ranging from old to contemporary standards, including composers like Gershwin, Jobim, Ivan Lins, Stevie Wonder, Sting or Peter Gabriel.
Open at 9:15 pm / concert: 10:15 pm
Concert without ticket, but with obligatory table reservation (tables are assigned upon reservation and include the concert).
Charge of 5 € per table occupant. Maximum 6 people per table (there may be two adjoining tables with a maximum of ten people). The distribution of tables cannot be changed. 1 obligatory drink / dinners (optional): fresh Valencian cakes available.
OBLIGATORY MEASURES FOR ENTRY TO JIMMY GLASS
The confirmation of the reservation implies the acceptance of the measures.
– Tables will only be occupied, with the obligatory distance between them, until the permitted capacity is reached. Maximum six occupants per table. The distribution of tables and chairs cannot be varied.
– Wall dispensers with hydroalcoholic gel will be placed for the use of customers.
– Mandatory use of masks, except momentarily during the actual consumption of drinks or food.
– Methacrylates on the bar for protection of waiters and tableware and for wind instruments on stage.
– Direct service to tables (no customer access to the bar).
– Sanitizing mat at the entrance.
Report by Will McCarthy
C/ Baja 28
RESERVATIONS (indicating name, date of the concert and number of people): firstname.lastname@example.org
by web: http://www.jimmyglassjazz.net/contactoreservas/